Graphic designing course
Time & Location
About the Event
Graphic Design Classes - Craft your own Draft.
How is your design today? Prajaahita is here with a small suggestion for upgrading it. We have got a slot of graphic designing training by Lakshadeepa Saravanan, a design wizard. We invite your participation for the course and a big chance to discover the designer in you. It is a matter of pleasure that she will be with us to share her skills and knowledge on this topic. Join with us, if you genuinely think learning a skill will always improve your worth.
Let us meet on 27th Saturday of February to see know more.
Areas you will become familiar with;
* Installation of the Adobe Illustrator.
* Basic Tools and Functions.
* Learn to think from the perspective of designs and minimal symbols.
* Color selection and Alignment techniques.
* Vector Image editing.
* Creating documents, multiple artboards, exporting the work to different layers.
* Learn how to create attractive brands and presentations.
* Amateur designing to professional design techniques.
* Recreate and edit the logos you have already created.
* A computer with adequate graphics capacity to accommodate Adobe Illustrator.
* Cross-check whether the class timings clash with your existing plans.
Who can apply?
* People with disabilities who are passionate to do their own logos, designs and templates on a regular basis
* Those who are independent artists with curiosity to learn new platforms.
The course includes:
*Five-Weekend sessions on graphic designing.
* A reference material for the learners.
* Continuous assessments.
* Presentation sessions for the individuals to exhibit their works.