Thu, 18 Feb|
Prajaahita Foundation Resource center
Basic English and Computer Literacy Course
We are all set to start our in-house training sessions for Computer and English lessons
Time & Location
18-Feb-2021, 10:00 am – 01-Mar-2021, 10:00 pm
Prajaahita Foundation Resource center, 19th Mile, Ottapalam, Kerala 679103, India
About the Event
One more good news from Prajaahita. People were asking us "Do you have classes happening here?" We answered them that we are conducting online classes and two students come here every day. The story doesn't end here!
We are all set to start our in-house training sessions for Computer and English lessons really soon. Share the news with your friends, caretakers and mutual contacts who are associated with people with disabilities. Ask them to prepare to visit us from 3rd of March.
Things you learn from this course;
* English and computer knowledge for daily life.
* To develop the skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
* Introduction for English learning platforms
* Learn to figure out words and phrases from sentences.
* Giving feedback to the fellow learner.
* Grammar, Punctuation and templates for notice, letters, and applications.
* Subtitling for videos.
* Translation from different languages to English.
* Famous quizzes appear on different platforms.
* Product and movie reviews
Who can apply for this course;
* Persons with disabilities who have discontinued schooling.
* People with disabilities with a genuine passion to learn new things about English Language and Computer.
* Caretakers of persons with disabilities for conducting the home--schooling
* People who are looking for freelance jobs in any of the areas mentioned above.
* Individuals who are seeking clarity, and passionate to share ideas.
Assistance provided for the learners;
* Pick up and drop facility at a nominal price.
We value your mobility. We do the mobility.
* Judgement-free discussions platforms, Continuous evaluation, and Supervision
Judgement and making fun of each other pulls back the creativity and diversity of thinking.
* Entire sessions will be conducted at the center and there will be less number of take- home materials
Materials and bringing them everyday without fail is an old way of schooling.
* Classes will be functioning with the help of various audio- video tools along with the printed materials
We want our learners to be among the active currents of society and time.
* An active WhasApp group in which the educators shall upload materials, audio recordings on a daily basis
Lets whatsApp it, bruh!